Uniden iGo CAM 755 Dash Cam
Full HD+ Compact Size Black Box – Dash Cam Vehicle Recorder with Speed Camera Warnings!
Uniden has expanded its suite of in-car vehicle accident recording cameras. The Uniden iGO CAM 755 is an ultra-compact recorder with the ability to record in FULL HD+ (Resolution 2304 x 1296) and can warn the driver of nearby speed camera locations.
The feature-packed crash cam is designed for a variety of recreational road users with a digital speedometer display for accurate speed, as well as drivers wanting to protect themselves from road-related accidents and disputes.
New to the Uniden iGO Cam series is the inclusion of speed camera warnings built into the Crash Camera device. The speed camera warnings alert drivers of upcoming fixed speed cameras and red light cameras, reminding motorists to slow down.
The iGO Cam 755 is equipped with the latest in vehicle accident recording ‘black box’ technology. Built-in G-sensor and Collision Detection Mode ensures the camera identifies any changes in motion which will instantly trigger recording. In the event of an accident, this gives drivers the ability to analyse the direction of impact and view how it happened.
Other new safety features include Lane Assist, providing drivers with visual and audible alerts when the vehicle is drifting over a lane while in motion*. Lane Assist has been designed to prompt long journey motorists and drivers prone to fatigue, such as truck drivers, to take adequate breaks and avoid mishaps.
The iGO Cam 755 combines Full HD+ (Resolution 2304 x 1296) with an ultra-wide 170° angle lens to deliver the smoothest possible footage. The improved picture quality makes it easier for road users to report on-road incidents to police and insurance companies
In addition to the safety benefits, the enhanced video footage lets recreational road users capture scenic drives and off-road adventures in crisp detail. Users can also share these.
- FULL HD+ (Resolution 2304 x 1296)
- G-Sensor with Collision Detection Mode
- Small and Compact Design
- Plug and Play – Easy to Setup
- 2.7" LCD Colour Screen
- Loop Recording
- Quick Release Clip
- Lane Assist
- Speed Camera Warnings
- Camera – High Res Ultra Wide (170°) Angle Lens
- Auto Power Off
- Date and Time Stamp
- Car Plate Stamp
- Brightness Control
- Records Footage onto Micro SD Card (not included)
- Internal Rechargeable Battery
- Cigarette Charge Cord (Included)
- Speed Display
- USB Cable
- HDMI Out Port
* Captured footage is dependent on the position and location of the vehicle recorder. The iGO CAM can only record outside of the vehicle when handheld and only for the duration of the battery operating time. Vehicle Recorder must be turned on and will only record for the duration of the battery operating time.
# Vehicle recorder must be turned on and will only record for the duration of the battery operating time.