Whelen 295SSA & 295SDA - Single/Dual Tone Siren
Dual-tone, powerful traffic clearing capability in a full featured,competitively priced remote siren and controller!
- Two independent siren amplifiers in one housing, each can drive one 100 watt siren speaker.Short circuit protection.
- Under/over voltage protection.
- LED fault indicators for speaker and input voltage diagnostics.
- Title 13 compliant tone set-up.
- 20 programmable Scan-Lock tones. Any combination of 2 tones can be programmed to any siren tone switch.
- Horn-ring transfer relay built-in.
- Siren "in use" video recorder icon appears on video recording to confirm siren was in use.• Siren disable (Park Kill) control input.
- Includes Radio Repeat and PA.
- When operating as a dual tone siren, two speakers are required.
- Two year warranty.
- Eleven programmable power distribution switches (one 3 position slide switch and 8 momentary switches).
- Three 20 amp relay controlled outputs with built-in fuses.
- Eight 10 amp relay controlled outputs with built-in fuses (two of them include a choice of independent inputs or the standard power bus switching).
- Choice of 36 press-on legend tabs.
- Two wire Traffic Advisor™ control.
- Programming cannot be activated by a user in the cab.
- All switches can be programmed to activate any combination of the relay outputs.
- Any light control switch can be programmed to activate any of the 8 momentary switches.
- Momentary switches can be programmed to be activated as either a push-on/push-off, momentary, flashing, timed output, or TA control.
- Any of the 11 switches can be programmed to activate the siren into Hands-Free mode.
- Copy siren/switch configuration to another unit with "cloning" feature.
- Easy reset to factory default settings.
Below are samples of the siren tones provided by Whelen.
(Note: 295SSA1 Is a single Siren amplifier capable of single siren tone. Whilst 295SDA1 Is a double siren amplifier which supports dual tone, However you require two siren speakers for this.)