Whelen Marine/Motorcycle Control Head's for WPA112 Siren
The Whelen Water-Resistant Control Head for WPA112 Siren is designed for use on a motorcycle and comes with a three position toggle switch that enables control for siren-only functions or combined light and siren operation. When connected to a WPA112 this combination is a Full Function Siren with Radio Repeat and Public Address. HANDS-FREE operation lets you keep your hands on the motorcycle while accessing all siren functions.
- Removable Noise Canceling Microphone.
- Handlebar Mounting Bracket for WPA1
- Surface Mount for WPA2
- 7-1/2 foot cable and connectors for WPA1
- 20 foot cable and connectors for WPA2
- Size: 1-3/4" (44mm) H x 4-1/4" (108mm) W x 2" (51mm) D.
- Weight: 1 lb., 4 oz. (.6kg)
- Four tone siren: Wail, Yelp, Piercer, and Airhorn.
- Also includes public address and radio repeat
- PA override on all functions
- Manual override
- Emergency light switches
- Hands-Free capability. Cycle through siren tones using the horn button, manual control, and auxiliary switch for hands free usage
- Easy to install with pre-wired weather resistant connector, Wiring pigtail, and in-line fuse/holder
- 2 year warranty
Below are samples of the siren tones provided by Whelen.
Requires Whelen's WPA112 Amplifier. Sold separately.