PAR-46 Rubber Housed Spotlight
PAR-46, Spotlight 12 VDC, Includes Rubber Swivel Housing with Stainless Steel Bracket and Hardware, Which is a drop-in replacement for outdated Halogen lamps. Lightweight, low-current and water resistant, they provide stable light output for thousands of operating hours.Features
- Ultra bright Super-LED with low current draw and long life.
- Non-polarity sensitive.
- Heavy-Duty military application.
- Tough polycarbonate replaceable outer lens.
- Metal, heat dissipating coated housing.
- Fresnel/Whelen TIR (Total Internal Reflector) technology combining spot and flood optics resulting in superior intensity and effectiveness.
- Replaceable hard coated polycarbonate lens provides increased durability and longevity.
- Heavy-duty black powder coated die-cast aluminum heatsink.
- Industry standard brass slotted head connection point.
- Available in Flood and Spot.
- Internal thermal regulator maximizes the lifespan of the LED diodes.
- Internal circuity and unique optics provide an extremely intense and smooth 2° circular spotlight.
- Ventilation system eliminates the infiltration of moisture by providing a constant internal atmosphere.
- 12 VDC Super-LED spotlight draws only 2.3 amps and provides more lumens per watt than traditional sources:
- Whelen Super-LED PAR-46 produces 2000 Lumens @ 30 Watts.
- SAE J1113-42 Class 5 EMI certified.
- Emits zero EMI.
Five-year HDP° Heavy-Duty Professional warranty.