Whelen M2 Super-LED Lighthead
or 4 interest free payments of $42.50 withlearn more
Directional Or Wide-Angle
The Whelen M2 Super-LED Lighthead has a bold look that is the future in fire, ambulance and rescue truck emergency lighting. With a unique lens shape and patented Linear-LED® designed reflector assembly, M Series lightheads are completely illuminated for unmatched high intensity warning and low current consumption.
- Surface mounted via two screws.
- Available in directional or wide-angle.
- Super-LEDs provide unmatched high intensity warning, low current consumption.
- Unique lens shape is intensely illuminated with specially designed reflector assembly.
- Available with color lens or clear lens.
- Lens and reflector are a sealed assembly.
- Mounting screws are located outside of the sealed lens/reflector assembly eliminating water infiltration.
- Replaceable light engine is accessed from the rear of the lens/reflector assembly.
- Rear gasket ensures that the lighthead and optional flange does not touch the vehicle's surface.
- Updated design allows for faster and easier installation.
- Solid color models have 25 Scan-Lock flash patterns.
- Split color models have 69 Scan-Lock flash patterns.
- Meets KKK 1822F, NFPA 1901, SAE and EC65 specifications.
- Hard coating on lens resists scratches, chemical and corrosive damage.
- Current Draw @ 12.8 VDC: 1.0 (Peak), 0.45 (Average).
- Dimensions (approximate w/o gasket): 2" (51mm) H x 3.625" (92mm) W x .875" (22mm) D.
- Dimensions (approximate w/ gasket): 2.5" (64mm) H x 4" (102mm) W x 1" (25mm) D.
Whelen 5 Year Warranty.