Whelen L41 Low Profile Super-LED® Beacon
This all Amber L41 Series beacon is certified SAE Class 1 with 25 flash patterns. Ultra High Intensity LED technology rivals strobe in intensity and draws far less power. LED light source has a rated life that exceeds that of strobe flash tubes by more than 50:1
- SAE Class 1 certified beacon.
- Medium profile, smooth outer dome, universal application.
- Encapsulated electronics for moisture and vibration resistance.
- 50,000 hour rated life.
- Zero EMI radiation.
- Low current draw: L41: 12V - peak 1.5A / avg. 0.6A. 24V - peak 0.75A / avg. 0.3A.
- LED beacon design features 75 Signal AlertTM flashes per minute, standard.
- Available in Permanent, Magnetic and magnetic/suction mount models supplied with 10' straight cord and cigar plug with LED indicator On/Off switch plus pattern control switch.
- 25 total selectable flash patterns (including steady-burn).
- Polycarbonate dome.
- Cast aluminum powder coated base.
- Permanent mount available with photocell Hi/Low - contact factory.
- 12/24 VDC operation.
- Weight: 1.8 lbs. (.82kg).
Five-year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional warranty.