Whelen HHS Series Hand Held Programmable Siren
Whelen’s innovative HHS Series features Windows based programming software for full customization and configuration of all functions. Wail, Yelp, Piercer, Manual Siren, and Airhorn tones are preset standard. 37 total tones, including mechanical tones and California Yelp are built-in. Eight 10 amp relay outputs and one 15 amp relay output allow the user to control most or all of the other equipment installed on the vehicle. Standard switching and a completely redesigned molded amplifier housing, providing excellent durability. Includes the CANCTL5 Hand-Held controller standard. Operates one or two 100 watt speakers. Completely configurable by the user, these control heads are ergonomically designed for situational awareness of the operator.
HHS3200 series will have the ability to operate low and high current products or lights with internal flashers. (Standard option)
HHS4200 series will include the features of the HHS3200 but also includes a WeCan® port to operate Inner Edge® FTS™ and RTS™ series, WeCan compatible lightbars, or WeCan external amplifier. (Used with Whelen WeCAN lightbars, Contact the office for more information)
- Windows based programming software for full customization and configuration of all functions via Whelen COMMAND Software available for download bellow.
- Wail, Yelp, Piercer, Manual Siren, and Airhorn tones are preset standard.
- 37 total tones, including mechanical tones and California Yelp are built-in.
- Eight 10 amp relay outputs and one 15 amp relay output.
- Includes the CANCTL5 Hand-Held controller standard.
- Includes 20’ interconnect cable.
- Compatible with low current or high current products, or any light with a built-in flasher.
- Operates one or two 100 watt speakers.
- Durable Black molded housing.
- 4200 Series products have the ability to control WeCAN lightbars with the added WeCAN port.
- Voltage: 12V or 24V
- Siren Input Current: 16 Amps Max.
- Power Outputs: Eight 10 amp relay outputs and one 15 amp relay output.
- Dimensions: 7.46” (18.95cm) H, 8.49” (21.56cm) W, 2.35” (5.97cm) D
- Certifications: Meets Class A requirements of SAE, AMECA, KKK1822, and California Title XIII when paired with one Whelen 100 watt speaker.
- Manufactured In The United States of America.
Whelen Two Year Warranty