Whelen Ceridian Amber Lightbar (TRADE SPECIAL)
Due to the amount of variants and customisation that is possible with Whelen lightbars we limit our online selection to a basic variety. For custom lightbar orders including DUO & TRIO LED modules please email: email@example.com , We will be more than happy to assist.
Whelen's innovative Ceridian Series features an all-new low profile design and a multitude of unique features and options for optimal versatility. The Ceridian Series is available Amber, Blue, Red, and White. The Ceridian is also available in SOLO (single color), DUO (two color), and TRIO (three color) models. You can also get these as Standard Current or WeCan models. Ceridians are available with colored lenses and colored internal filters. The Ceridian CP Series models features BroadBand Blue technology. Broadband Blue delivers a higher intensity, creates a larger optical image, and produces a more consistent color.
- Available in 42 inch or 48 inch lengths
- Available in SOLO (single color)
- Available in Standard Current
- Multiple LED technologies are available for high performance versatility.
- Lighthead modules mount in any position.
- Hard-coated lenses minimize environmental damage from sand, salt, sun, and road chemicals.
- Advanced Thermal Design improves LED performance during extended operation.
- Sleek newly designed mounting foot compliments lightbar design.
- Clear outer domes with optional color tops.
- Smoked domes are also available.
- Optional Traffic Advisor and Red, Blue, or Amber internal filters.
- Optional single LED precision focused take-down and alley lights.
- Designed to meet SAE Class 1 and California Title XIII when properly configure
- Designed to meet IP65 standardsMeets SAE J1113/CISPR 25 and R10 standards
- Voltage: 12 VDC or 24 VDC
- Height & width: 2.5” (6.4cm) H, 12.1” (30.7cm) W.
- Standard lengths: 42” (107cm), 48” (122cm), and 54” (137cm).
Whelen Five Year Warranty