Whelen Hands Free Full Function 100/200 Watt Siren
The Whelen Hands Free Full Function 100/200 Watt Siren (295SLSA1) siren offers a large, unique and distinctive collection of features designed to allow the user to customize the operation of this siren to suit their individual wants or needs. This is a compact, self-contained unit that is backward compatible to, and replaces the 295HFSA1/295HFSM1 with a slightly shallower in design for under dash/console mounting. The "Hands Free" feature lets you keep both hands on the wheel, both eyes on the road and access three siren tones and On/Off. The Scan-Lock Tone Programming feature lets you choose from 17 siren tones to preset during siren installation via a momentary switch located on the back of the unit secures siren tones for agency standardization. Now you can access siren tones using the Scan-Lock feature or check on/off status of your siren via an icon on your video system. The 295SLS Series sirens are full function plus radio repeat and public address.
- Selectable 100 or 200 watt output.
- Power to drive two, 100-Watt speakers.
- Hands-free operation lets you keep both hands on the wheel.
- 17 user selectable Scan-Lock siren tones to choose from at time of installation.
- Customize the placement of each siren tone on the rotary knob.
- Simulated mechanical siren tones.
- Harmonically-rich, composite Air Horn tones.
- Meets Class A Sound Requirements
- Title 13-compliant profiles
- "Siren in use" icon driver.
- Siren Interruption Control.
- Radio Repeat.
- Faceplate volume control knob.
- Two manual functions allow for additional siren tone choices.
- PTT (push to talk) switch on microphone overrides all siren functions.
- Combination On/Off and horn ring transfer switch.
- Hard-wired unidirectional microphone.
- Adjustable preset radio repeat volume.
- Input polarity protection.
- Non-destructive output short circuit protection.
- High and Low Voltage Shutdown.
- External spade-type fuse.
- Bi-polarity horn/ring control activation.
- "Aux Enable" activates siren tones via input (slide switch, power controls or relay-to-ground connection).
- Quick disconnect plug for ease of service or replacement.
- SI TEST, fully diagnostic silent test of amplifier and speaker(s).
- Adjustable intensity backlighting in soft LED non-glare green.
- Adjustable bail bracket allows the mounting of the siren in a variety of positions.
- Complements all Whelen's under dash products.
- Input Voltage: 12 VDC ±20%
- Input Current: 16 AMPS (TYP.)
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" (63mm) H x 6" (152mm) W x 7" (178mm) D.
- Weight: 3 lbs. 12 oz. (1.7kg)
Below are samples of the siren tones provided by Whelen.
Whelen Five Year Warranty on Amplifier